Johnnie Walker Scotch Tasting
Thursday, Aug 6 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The event will be held August 6, 2020. Anyone who previously purchased a ticket has been contacted.
The Saint Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation is proud to present the most sophisticated fundraising experience for you to indulge and enjoy. Our brand new Johnnie Walker Scotch Tasting event will be held Thursday, August 6th from 6 – 10 p.m in the Grand Atrium St. Paul at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown. Tickets are $100 (or two for $150) and include delicious scotch samples, 5 course dinner, a souvenir glass and more! We hope to see you there, space is limited!
Buy TicketsSCOTCH TASTING TICKETS
Your Ticket Includes:
- Tasting of Johnnie Walker, Green, Red, Gold, Black & Blue
- An expert from Johnnie Walker to present and teach you about the varietals
- Food pairing with each tasting flight – 5 Course Dinner!
- Souvenir glass to take home
- Light Music
- Cigar Rolling
- Support of the Saint Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation
- and more…
Event runs from 6 – 10 p.m.
-6 p.m. – Social
-7 p.m. – Presentation and Tasting
-8:30 p.m. – Social & enjoy your favorite!
COVID-19 Readiness Plan:
- The usage of masks will be highly suggested during times of socializing and when not eating or drinking.
- All scotch samples will be pre-poured and covered, allowing for minimal contact between staff and attendees.
- Only 4 people will be allowed per table.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Our venue is large enough (our event will adhere to a 25% room capacity) for everyone to maintain proper distance, and tables will be placed at least 6 feet apart.