Moon Glow Pedestrian Parade
Thursday, Jan 24 @ 5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
The Moon Glow Pedestrian Parade will officially kick off the first day of Carnival, January 24, in downtown Saint Paul. Come early and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies at the Saint Paul Hotel. The festivities start at 5:15pm with the parade starting at 6pm.
– Will meet in the atrium of Chamber of Commerce (401 N Robert St) at 5:15pm
– Parade starts at 6pm
– Parade ends at 6:15pm
The public is invited to join festival organizers and ambassadors, along with neighbors, local business leaders, the Saint Paul Bouncing Team and local dignitaries on a cool winter walk from the Securian 401 Building to Rice Park. Walkers, most with luminaries in hand to light the way, will be greeted at Rice Park by live music, entertainment, vendors, and more!
- Free and open to the public, walking parade, all ages welcome
- Bring your light-up items including glow sticks, lighted hats, gloves and anything else that will help light up the night
- Location start: Securian Building, 401 Robert Street
- Location end: Rice Park, enjoy live music, vendors and beverages from the Ice Bars.