- This event has passed.
Moon Glow Pedestrian Parade
Thursday, Jan 24 @ 5:15 pm - 8:00 pm
The Moon Glow Pedestrian Parade will officially kick off the first day of Carnival, January 24, in downtown Saint Paul. Come early and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies at Landmark Center. The festivities start at 5:15 PM with the parade starting promptly at 6 PM.
– Will meet in the atrium of Landmark Center (75 W 5th Street) at 5:15 PM
– Parade starts at 6 PM
– Parade ends at 6:15 PM
The public is invited to join festival organizers and ambassadors, along with neighbors, local business leaders, the Saint Paul Bouncing Team and local dignitaries on a cool winter walk from Landmark Center / Rice Park to our new home at Kellogg Mall Park. Walkers, most with luminaries in hand to light the way, will be greeted at Kellogg Mall Park by live music, entertainment, vendors, and more!
- Best use of lights
- Most creative
- Best Winter Carnival related entry
- Free and open to the public, walking parade, all ages welcome
- Bring your light-up items including glow sticks, lighted hats, gloves and anything else that will help light up the night
- Location start: Landmark Center / Rice Park
- Location end: Kellogg Mall Park, enjoy live music, vendors and beverages from the Ice Bars.