Start your holiday shopping early during our expansive online auction that will be live October 5th – 8 p.m. October 8th. You won’t want to miss our fabulous items including once-in-a-lifetime experiences with Winter Carnival royalty, numerous gift cards to local business and restaurants and SO MUCH MORE! Treat yourself to some amazing items all while giving back to the upcoming 135th Winter Carnival. Open to the public, no tickets required, share with your friends, family and co-workers.
Check out some of our featured items:
- Saint For A Day – Go behind the scenes and truly be a St. Paul Saint for the day! Courtesy of the St. Paul Saints Baseball Team, enjoy 4 Securian Financial Club Tickets with food and beverage included, batting practice prior to the game and a tour of CHS Field.
- An Evening With The Chef – You and nine guests will enjoy a gourmet dinner prepared by our amazing culinary team at the Saint Paul RiverCentre in the prestigious RiverCentre Boardroom. The Boardroom provides a beautiful and intimate setting, lined with large glass windows and picturesque views of Rice Park and historic Downtown Saint Paul. This special event will feature a social hour with butler passed hors d’oeuvres and a four course meal with specially selected wine pairings with each course. You and your guests will leave with the memories of an unforgettable evening!
- Treats From The East Wind Princess – Enjoy 4 dozen of assorted cookies from the kitchen of the 2020 East Wind Princess, Aly Vogel. Able to choose up to 4 kinds.
- Paint & Sip With The South Winds – Come spend an evening with your 2020 SW Prince and Princess while we drink and paint canvases with a guided tutorial!
- One Week Stay in Fountain Hills, AZ – Perfect for a staff retreat or a family vacation: close to golf, tennis, horseback riding, hot air balloons and so much more…The contemporary home includes a separate Guest Casita complete with bath, spa & fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a gourmet kitchen, formal & informal dining areas, 2 fireplaces, a wet bar, an exercise room, and a small office. The exterior features a shade gallery under which you’ll enjoy a casual dining area, a conversation setting with fire pit and a luxurious spa flowing into a private negative edge pool with uninhibited views of the Four Peaks.