Witness a true Minnesotan cook-off at the Fancy Hotdish Competition, on Sunday, January 27th, 2019 at The Lexington in Saint Paul from 1:00-4:00 PM.
During the pivotal challenge local chefs will go head to head in this riveting competition to reveal who can dish up the best Fancy Hotdish!
Entries will be scored by an elite group of judges on creativity, taste, presentation and the use of ingredients. Plus, you’ll have a chance to sample the entries to determine the People’s Choice winner!
Admission tickets can be purchased below for $50 per person and includes access to this tasty event and two (2) drink tickets. You must have a ticket to attend.
1096 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105
Chefs competing from:
- Parajito – Serving The Plato Caliente!
- Red Cow – Returning Champ – trying to TWO Pete!
- Revival – Winner Winner Chix Hotdish Dinner
- The Lexington – Who say’s the Host can’t sneak a team in under the Sous Chef
- Augustine’s Bar – Lets see what Selby and Snelling can bring to the table
- Iron Ranger – The name alone gives them the upper hand this year
- Zamboni’s – Our last minute entry, live from 7th and Kellogg
- Randolph Grill – Even at 3 weeks Old, New Owners are ready to Compete!
- Sweet Pea’s – Randolph Ave has a new Entry this year.