Witness a true Minnesotan cook-off at the premiere Fancy Hotdish Competition, presented by Kowalski’s Market on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at The Lexington in Saint Paul from 4:00pm – 7:30pm.
During the pivotal challenge, 7-8 local chefs will go head to head in this riveting competition to reveal who can dish up the best Fancy Hotdish!
Entries will be scored by an elite group of judges on creativity, taste, presentation and the use of ingredients. Plus, you’ll have a chance to sample the entries to determine the People’s Choice winner!
Admission tickets can be purchased below for $50 per person and includes access to this tasty event and two (2) drink tickets. You must have a ticket to attend.
- 4:00pm Cocktails
- 5:00pm Blind Taste Judging
- 5:00-6:30pm Tasting: People’s Choice
- 7:00pm Winner(s) Announced
- 8:00-9:30pm Concert at Rice Park
1096 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105
Chefs competing from:
- The Lexington
- Joan’s in the Park
- Saint Paul Grill
- Red Cow
- Marjorie Johnson, Blue Ribbon Baker
- Jack Riebel, The Lexington
- Bob Kowalski, Kowalski’s Market
- Jess Fleming, Pioneer Press
- Winter Carnival Royalty