It’s cold outside, which can mean only one thing – it’s race time!
Gather up your thermal underwear and neck warmers and start training today for the 34th running of this Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
Securian Financial Group embraces what Winter Carnival is all about – enjoying Saint Paul’s great outdoors, all year long. The Securian Winter Run features three races: the Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K – each starting at Securian Center on the corner of Sixth and Jackson Streets. The starting gun for the Half Marathon will go off at 9 a.m., while the 5K, and 10K will begin just minutes later.
Visit Securian Financial Winter Run for race details.
All proceeds from this event benefit Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation, proud producer of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival and Cinco de Mayo West Side Saint Paul.
In addition, every runner will receive:
- Long-sleeve performance pullover
- Collector’s mug
- Virtual goodie bag
- St. Paul Winter Carnival button and coupon book
Securian Financial Winter Run Training Plans
You can take part in the fun by:
- Placing a banner at your storefront welcoming all runners
- Offering a special for runners; ex: buy an entree, get a free drink; $2 off all tap beers; $3 off admission, etc.
- And more; the sky is the limit!
For the low price of $100, participating businesses receive:
- A listing on wintercarnival.com as an Official Securian Financial Winter Run Participating Business
- Inclusion in a virtual gift bag for all race participants
- Social media promotion
- An increase in business traffic
All listings are subject to approval by the SPFHF and must be purchased before January 15, 2019.