Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Saint Paul Winter Carnival Puzzle Contest! The Puzzle Contest, brought to you by PuzzleTwist®, will take place on Saturday, January 27, 2018 with expanded competition brackets for day-long excitement!
You may register in advance using the form below or onsite, as space allows.
Schedule of Events
8:00 a.m. – Adult Bracket Check-In Begins
8:30 a.m. – Adult Bracket Contest Begins
10:30 a.m. – Adult Bracket Awards Ceremony
10:00 a.m. – Family Bracket Check-in Begins (1 member of team must be under age of 18 to qualify)
10:45 a.m. – Family Bracket Contest Begins
12:45 p.m. – Family Bracket Awards Ceremony
Rules & Regulations
- Contestants will be given their puzzle at check in.
- No early starts! If you open your bag and begin your puzzle before the start of the contest you will be disqualified.
- Hands only! The use of any puzzle tools, cutting devices, flashlights or phones is grounds for disqualification.
- Judges will be monitoring the area and watching as teams get close to finishing. When your team is close to finishing, raise your hand and a judge will come to your table to watch you finish and record your time. If a judge is unable to get to your table when you finish please record your own time on the time card provided at your table.
- Winners will be announced immediately following the competition.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams in both brackets.
If paying by check:
Please make checks payable to “SPFHF” and mail to:
75 W 5th St, Suite #429
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Please note that registration is not complete until payment in full has been received.