Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Saint Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation at the 2021 Saint Paul Winter Carnival! We have a big year ahead of us and, with your help, we are looking forward to making this winter magical.
Leading up to and throughout Carnival we will have numerous operational areas that need YOUR help. Please select the areas you would like to support, as well as the shift(s) you are able to attend, in order to be added to the schedule.
Interested Volunteers: CLICK HERE!
Volunteer Opportunities May Include:
- Office Support:
- Packaging Event Materials
- Outdoor Winter Carnival Set-Up:
- Barricades and Cones
- Electrical & Lighting
- Banner & Signs
- Event Day-Of Assistance:
- Puzzle Contest
- Family Day/Frozen Family Fun Night
- Merchandise Sales
- Traffic Control
- Digital/Virtual/Video Opportunities:
- Video Technology
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Virtual Events
- Securian Race: Help along the race route for the hundreds of runners participating in the annual Securian Financial Winter Run. Volunteers will assist with monitoring intersections and other areas as needed. This is an outdoor position so be sure to dress accordingly.
- Volunteer Central
- Winter Carnival Day-Of Ambassadors Assist with customer service, answer questions about the Winter Carnival, the legend, ice carvings, etc. Information will be provided. This is an outdoors position so please dress accordingly.
Thank you again for your commitment to making this event a huge success. We look forward to bringing you into the 2021 Carnival team!!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any volunteer related questions.