Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Saint Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation at the 2021 Saint Paul Winter Carnival! We have a big year ahead of us and, with your help, we are looking forward to making this winter magical.
Leading up to and throughout Carnival we will have numerous operational areas that need YOUR help. Please select the areas you would like to support, as well as the shift(s) you are able to attend, in order to be added to the schedule.
All Volunteers may receive:
- Hand warmers
- Complimentary beverages and food
- Chances to win fabulous prizes
- And more!
Volunteer Positions and Descriptions:
- Bonfire Watchers
- Beverage Servers
- Ice Bars
- Hot Beverage Makers
- Warming Tent
- Winter Carnival Set-Up: Help set up the merchandise tent, while tracking inventory, adding signage, etc.
- Grand Day Parade Banner Carrier
- Grand Day Parade Marshal
- Grand Day Snowflake Carrier
- Torchlight Parade Banner Carrier
- Torchlight Parade Marshal
- Torchlight Parade Vulcan “V” Carrier
- Royal Coronation Helpers
- Securian Race: Help along the race route for the hundreds of runners participating in the annual Securian Financial Winter Run. Volunteers will assist with monitoring intersections and other areas as needed. This is an outdoor position so be sure to dress accordingly.
- Themed Day Helpers
- Puzzle Contest
- Family Day & Frozen Family Fun Night
- Drag Queen Bingo
- Volunteer Central
- Winter Carnival Ambassador Information: Assist with crowd control, customer service, answer questions about the Winter Carnival, the legend, ice carvings, etc. Information will be provided. This is an outdoors position so please dress accordingly.
Thank you again for your commitment to making this event a huge success. We look forward to bringing you into the 2021 Carnival team!!
Contact email@example.com with any volunteer related questions.