The Puzzle Contest, brought to you by PuzzleTwist®, is one of the most popular events of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival. This year’s competition will take place on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
Registration for the 2019 contest will open October 1! Space is limited to 78 teams per division, so register early to reserve your spot!
Choose the correct division below to register:
*Family division must include one member under the age of 18 by the contest date
Schedule of Events
8:00 a.m. – Adult Bracket Check-In Begins
8:30 a.m. – Adult Bracket Contest Begins
10:30 a.m. – Adult Bracket Awards Ceremony
10:00 a.m. – Family Bracket Check-in Begins
10:45 a.m. – Family Bracket Contest Begins
12:45 p.m. – Family Bracket Awards Ceremony
Rules & Regulations
- Contestants will be given their puzzle at check in.
- No early starts! If you open your bag and begin your puzzle before the start of the contest you will be disqualified.
- Hands only! The use of any puzzle tools, cutting devices, flashlights or phones is grounds for disqualification.
- Judges will be monitoring the area and watching as teams get close to finishing. When your team is close to finishing, raise your hand and a judge will come to your table to watch you finish and record your time. If a judge is unable to get to your table when you finish please record your own time on the time card provided at your table.
- Winners will be announced immediately following the competition.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams in both brackets.
If paying by check:
Please make checks payable to “SPFHF” and mail to:
75 W 5th St, Suite #429
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Please note that registration is not complete until payment in full has been received.