The magical journey of King Boreas along with Aurora, Queen of the Snows; the four Winds and Wind Princesses; as well as the Royal Guard begins with the Royal Coronation. A one hundred and thirty plus year old Winter Carnival Tradition. The Royal Coronation consists of a formal meal plus a theatrical show that culminates with the crowning of the incoming Royal Family.
Royal Dinner and Royal Coronation Schedule of Events:
Friday, January 24, 2020
The Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation proudly presents the Royal Coronation of Boreas Rex LXXXIV & Aurora, Queen of the Snows on Friday, January 24, 2020 5:30 – 10 p.m at Saint Paul RiverCentre. Featuring performances by Circus Juventas.
Before December 27, 2019: $90/person, $900/table of 10
After December 27, 2019: $110/person, $1,100/table of 10
- Seating is limited.
- Tickets are required in advance.
- Tickets may be purchased online through January 10
- We strongly encourage online registration, as we transition to digital files, to make it easier for our volunteers.
General admission seating for the Royal Coronation is $20 with a 2020 Winter Carnival button.
- Limited seating available.
- Tickets can be purchased online starting January 22.
- Unsold tickets will be available for purchase starting at 7pm on coronation night, on the upper level concourse.
5:30 p.m. | Social Hour
7:00 p.m. | Royal Dinner
8:00 p.m. | 2020 Royal Coronation featuring Circus Juventas
10:00 p.m. | 2020 Royal Family Greetings
Public Viewing of the Royal Coronation:
The public is welcome to attend the Royal Coronation portion of the evening. Doors open for general seating at approximately 7:30 pm. Public seating is first come first served- seating is limited. To guarantee entrance it is recommended to purchase a dinner ticket. See above for schedule of evening.