This year, Winter Carnival fans will once again be able to take part in four fun and uniquely engaging scavenger hunts.
By participating in this event, you are positively impacting the future of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival for decades to come! Consider the small “pay-to-play” price as a sign of your support for the 136th Saint Paul Winter Carnival and our mission to continue producing Saint Paul’s coolest and legendary events. Our small non-profit wouldn’t be able to produce such magical events without the support of our many members, supporters and participants, like YOU!
North Wind Hunt – This hunt is all about exploring the realm of Boreas as 30 clues will lead your team to visit 30 of the most interesting locations in St. Paul over the course of the Winter Carnival. 30 Missions
West Wind Hunt – A hunt for the kids! Venture out to Como Park where a set of clues will guide parents to various points around the park. Then set the kids loose to search for a hidden riddle that is meant for them to solve. 15 Missions
South Wind Hunt – A true scavenger hunt! 30 clues will challenge your team to search for (or create) 30 fun and wintry things before the Winter Carnival ends. 30 Missions
East Wind Hunt – Delve into the mysteries of the east with this most challenging hunt! You will get a collection of puzzles to solve, each of which will lead you to a location where you must find something. Once you have found them all, you will have what you need to solve the final puzzle and complete the hunt. 10 Missions
· Entrance fee is per team and up to four team member names may be submitted.
· For every team that finishes a hunt, every official team member will win a prize certificate.
· Players may register for more than one hunt.
· The first team to finish each hunt gets to participate in the Torchlight Parade on February 5, 2022.
· Teams will track their progress on the Goosechase App and will also receive a list of all clues/puzzles by email.