It’s getting cold outside, which can mean only one thing – it’s race time!
Gather up your thermal underwear and neck warmers and start training today for the 38th annual (now called) the Saint Paul Winter Carnival Fire & Ice Run, Presented by Xcel Energy! This year, runners and walkers have the opportunity to participate in the NoK (pay to not run or walk- just enjoy the Vulcan’s Snow Park!) the 5K, 10K, 15K or 20K PLUS a Kid’s Run. The runners and walkers will spend some time with our own Fire & Ice- the Vulcan Krewe and the Royal Family. All proceeds from this event benefit the Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation, proud producer of the Saint Paul Winter Carnival.
Our in-person NoK, 5K, 10K, 15K and 20K PLUS a Kid’s Run will be held on Sunday, January 29th, 2023 as follows:
8:45 am: Kid’s Run
9 am: 15K and 20K
9:05 am: 5K and 10K
9:06 am: NoK
Join us for a beautiful run or walk past the Vulcan Snow Park and a wintry Minnesota State Fairground.
In the case of extreme weather conditions, the race may be shortened or canceled. Check back for weather announcements and race notices. In the event the race is shortened or canceled, all entry fees are nonrefundable
Every runner/walker will receive:
- A Long Sleeved Logo Shirt or Kid’s get a Winter Carnival hat
- St. Paul Winter Carnival button and coupon book
- Xcel Energy Water Bottle
Results will be posted here:Run Results
You can take part in the fun by:
- Offering a special for runners; ex: buy an entree, get a free drink; $2 off all tap beers; $3 off admission, etc.
- And more; the sky is the limit!
For the low price of $100, participating businesses receive:
- A listing on wintercarnival.com as an Official Saint Paul Winter Carnival Fire & Ice Run/Walk Participating Business
- Inclusion in a virtual gift bag for all race participants
- Social media promotion
- An increase in business traffic
All listings are subject to approval by the SPFHF and must be purchased before January 15, 2023.